Refer a College Bound Student Online
Our Drive-Thru Trunk Party is an invitation-only event and prior to attending, students must complete the registration process, and be referred by a school guidance counselor, and/or social service agency representative.
Referral Guidelines and Requirements
- Students must be facing housing insecurity, in foster care, or have low-income
- Click here to complete the Refer A Student Registration Form.
- Students must be HS seniors currently enrolled in high school or an alternative education program in the Metro-Atlanta area
- Must have received a college acceptance letter and/or email notification
- Complete Refer Student Registration Form
- Submit College Acceptance Letter and/or Email Notification
- Submit Letter of Character Reference from teacher, guidance counselor, social services representative, family member, friend, sibling, or community leader
- Academic Letter of Reference from teacher/school administrator
- Official HS Transcript
- Essay – 1,000 words addressing the following topic: “How Are You Planning To Complete Your Academic/Career Goals?”
Registration Starts April 1st, 2021
Registration Deadline is June 18th, 2021
Registration submission does not guarantee an invitation to the Drive-Thru Trunk Party. Invitations are sent based on academic achievements and references. Selected students will receive an invitation via email, based on the information provided in their Registration Packet.
Invited students must be present at the Drive-Thru Trunk Party to receive their items.