How to Receive a Dress
Registration for Once Upon A Prom’s Boutique Days for 2020 season begins October 1, 2019. We will start accepting referrals for dresses on this date.
In order to receive a prom package (dress, shoes, and accessories) you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be referred by your principal, school guidance
counselor, community organization, pastor, guardian, parent, or social care agency.
- You must also be a junior or senior enrolled and attending high school.
- You must bring your student ID to Boutique Day.
Click the links to the following two forms (Once Upon a Prom Referral Information) and (Once Upon a Prom Referral Form), print them out, and give them to the person that will refer you. We will begin making appointments for Once Upon a Prom in October.
We will send an appointment email to your Referral Representative to give to you.
If you need to cancel an appointment, please give Once Upon a Prom enough notice in advance.
What Can A Princess Expect At Boutique Day?
- You will be able to select from our inventory of formal gowns guided by your own personal Fairy Prom Mother.
- Accessories including shoes, jewelry, and a handbag will be chosen to complete your look, based on availability.
- Minor alterations will be provided on site.
- All items are provided at no charge and are yours to keep. You can choose to donate it back to Once Upon a Prom after your prom.
- Please feel free to bring one guest with you that may see you model your favorite gowns.
- Professionals will be on hand to offer hair and makeup tips.
- Please allow three – four hours for your appointment.
- Lunch and Learn Empowerment Session
- Remember to bring your student ID or letter provided by school on letterhead stating that you are a student.
We know that you will have a memorable and magical experience at Once Upon a Prom. Please make your appointment as soon as possible. We look forward to seeing you and helping you select the dress of your dreams!